Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sarah is Smitten with: Gratitude, Forward Movement and 2011



As the new year approaches we start evaluating and re-assessing . . .I can honestly say that I don't see any loose ends from 2011, ony an amazing platform from which 2012 will spring. All I see is growth, adventure & love. Okay, I also see six pack abs this year. . . but I digress. ; )
New Year's resolutions aren't the only time of year I get motivated or inspired. I would like to think of myself as a perpetually inspired individual, and I realize I have a routine for "goal setting and getting", as I like to call it, all year long.

Sarah is smitten with steps to goal setting and getting:
1) Dream on
2) Hang on to positivity
3) Forward movement
4) Reaching beyond the goal


Imagery: I have a wild imagination and let it run. Surrounding myself with images of what I'm aiming for and what I want sets my brain on "GO". It's go time.

Path: I write down what I already have & am grateful for, what I want to add to that, and how I will make my wants become a reality. To me it's simply not enough to want something. I have to take action and know what resources I have to get there, because I believe a goal without a plan is nothing more than a wish. Asking myself,  "What can I do TODAY to get one step closer?" gets me there.

Believe: I believe 100% that I am reaching my goal. There are no "what if's" or "I wish" or "if only's" or "I will try's". I can and I do. Like Yoda once said "No, try not. Do or do not. There is no try."


Looking back on this year I only feel grateful for the inspiration, creativity, support & love that created such awesometasticness. I'm so unbelievably grateful for my many blessings from God. My family, my friends, my clients, and most of all, my fiance, Daniel.


Signing off on the last post of 2011. Cheers to a New Year, y'all. It will be BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment