Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Larger than life locks are on the horizon. Hallelujah to THAT!

I'm always on the prowl for the latest and greatest volumizing hair products to give me the uber full, perfectly imperfect hair of my dreams. Until now, most volume promising products have left me wanting more. So we broke up. Over and over again this happened. Until, suddenly: [enter stage left] Aquage Uplifting Foam.  By no means new on the market, but new to me, this turns out to be the new (product) love of my life! Aquage made a promise and kept it! It truly uplifts my locks to unbelievable heights! (Insert image of me running slow motion through a field to my newest love: Aquage Uplifting Foam) 

But seriously now, read on for tips on how I do the "do" so you can too!!

*Apply to wet hair, & blowdry using your digits to lift at the roots.
*Use a heat protective spray before smoothing the ends by wrapping them around a large barrel curling iron.
*Finish with a light dusting of Aquage "Finishing Spray" to lock in the magic.

Va-va-voom! Hair is wavy, ginormous and if it had a booty it would be booty-licious. (Que hallelujah chorus)



Body building goodness. (No weights required)  : )



Have a Beautiful Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment