Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eye cream! You scream! We all scream for Eye Cream!

Okay, I'll admit that title was completely ridiculous and dorky, but it did put a smile on my face. : )

"What eye cream should I use?" is hands down the number one beauty question I find myself being asked by my skincare clients and brides. With so many formulas on the market (serums, gels, creams, etc.) that fall in price ranges from reasonable to ridiculous, I don't blame anyone for feeling confused about which kind to choose. Decisions, decisions! As a licensed aethetician and certified product junkie, I feel qualified to suggest to you to a couple of my favorites.

Olay Regenerist Lifting Eye Serum.  One of my brides recently turned me on to this product. . . I was so surprised at how amazing it was, and haven't stopped recommending it since!! In addition to the visible brightening and anti-aging benefits, this eye serum feels like silk on the skin and creates a fantastic base for concealer.  It's also under $25 which is a definite "do" in my book!!

iS Clinical YOUTH Eye Complex. Um, how do I put this . . .it's a forever kind of love. . . .hopefully an agape kind of love. Either way, this is a gorgeous, luxurious eye cream that I cannot live without. Okay, maybe I can, but there would be a lot of pining away for plump, smoothe skin around my peepers. : ) This one will put a bigger dent in your wallet, but you only need a scant amount to get the full effect which will give you more bang for your buck.


For optimal results, pat your eye product onto the orbital bone twice a day for the rest of your life. : ) You won't be sorry!


Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment